Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mailart 365!! #99-#134

Mail Art 365 is once again taking over my blog, but I don't mind one bit.
Always and forever catching up with my scanning and posting, but I have come to accept that as well. I hope you have too.

Do you see your name here??


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PHEW!! Holy cow!
Some of y'all will be getting some of these really soon. Most of them are stamped and ready to go!
Let me know what you think!!

No comments: