Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Outgoing mail!

More outgoing mail, non-mailart365, that is.

Most of these packages have been a long time in the making and in the sending, but off they go, to their respectful homes!


One for Kiera, an old friend from swap-bot. She has the most amazing and impressive paper bits to send in the mail.


Photobucket



I really enjoy making these postal folders with different pockets and envelopes with secrets inside like mix cd's, letters, short stories, and ephemera packets.

Photobucket


Photobucket

To make up for my tardiness, I of course beg for forgiveness, and send extra presents.
Photobucket



Something for Edvin from sendsomething.net, who sent me the most perfect, spot-on water-themed mix cd. I can only hope that my water-themed mix cd is half as perfect.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



One for Kristy, also someone I met on swap-bot. She also make amazingly curated mix cd's with really interesting themes. I'm hoping this make it to her safely and soundly. It has a smorgasbord of mailing goods, mix cd's, a letter and much much more.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Well, for now, that's all. I have more photos to post, but I am late for a hotel pool party date! WOOOO

No comments: