Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Outgoing Mail...

Holy cow, I know...

Something for Martina!

Photobucket
I sent this such a long time ago, and wish I'd documented the contents now!


For Cassie: a zine about "Lost", the television show. We're both big fans.
I bought it from Zombie Romance on Etsy!
Photobucket


A questionaire for Rosie, so I can figure out her favourite kinds of music and make her a mix cd. A diabolical plan.
Photobucket


A package for BFF Ben. See below for visual reference: Calgary post!
Visit his flickr, he makes REALLY cool drawings. And sends the most amazing mail.
Photobucket



A letter for Edward from the Letter Writer's Alliance. Edward's really my only true pen pal, as I don't often send just letters to people in the mail.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alexis said...

they're all soooo beautiful. love the fox stamp!