Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good Mail Day!

I got some great mail today, and everyone knows a good mail day means a good day in general.

Here's what I received:

(!!)

Photobucket

Clockwise from top left:
-A thank you note from a little miss in Australia who I sent my zine to. Cutest envelope, and I'm such a sucker for a typewritten address.
-A mailart365 contribution from Jennie Hinchcliffe. Her work is unreal and I love this series she's been working on.
-A mailart365 contribution from Paula. I LOVE this one.
-A letter from Edward in the Letter Writer's Alliance. I always love his weird artistamps and reading about what's going on in NYC!


And I also got an extremely thoughtful package from the lovely Giorgia in Australia stuffed full of papery bits that she found on the side of the street. Other people obviously don't have same fascination and excitement which we both have when it comes to paper, as I NEVER would have thrown this out.

Photobucket

All in all, a GREAT mail day!

No comments: