Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lost and Found!

Found a few little gems kicking around on my computer tonight and I thought I would throw them on here.

I know I have been severely neglecting my blog, and I have been thinking about it constantly for the past couple of weeks. Time to get this lil guy revived, what do you say. I think it will be a great resource to look back at all the things I have been creating at any given point in time, and I always love to receive feedback from strangers or non-strangers.

So here are two, from when I lived in Tofino, British Columbia, a couple years ago. It seems like just yesterday and I miss the west coast of Canada so much. I miss living in a really small town as well. It was something I had never experienced, and have never experienced since then.


Layaway

Warm

Have a great evening guys!

No comments: