Monday, March 7, 2011

Real Life Break!

Time to step aside from all this mail art.
Mail art is amazing and definitely one of my passions, but hey, guess what-I have a real life too.

Here's a few photos from a trip to the beach in the middle of the Winter...Sounds weird, but My friend Lindsey and I had a great time. My favourite part of the excursion was this grafitti on a wall:


Photobucket
I lost it, I think this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Does anyone else share in my enthusiasm?


Photobucket
My face sums up how great of a day I had!


Photobucket
This is my Canadian Living shot. Wintertime, Atlantic Ocean views in the background, Tim Horton's in my hand and a pair of wool socks. It doesn't get any more Great White North than this, folks.

2 comments:

robayre said...

I want that scarf! And yes, I love the graffiti too :)

Georgia said...

You make Canadian living look amazing!

even though I've picked the one post without mail art to comment on, I love your mail art! It's beautiful and quirky and fun =)