Thursday, March 3, 2011

I feel like this blog has just turned into my Mailart365 Blog...

I have some other things coming soon, though.
I'm preparing for TWO, Maybe THREE markets where I'll be selling my stuff, and hopefully since I'm doing so much MAKING, I'll be able to update my Etsy as well! I've been getting lots of mail lately too, which I will show you sometime soon.

But for now- a mass upload of postcards for mailart365.com!!

Still just trying to catch up with all of my scanning and uploading.
I still have another huge batch to scan in before I send them off. Wish me luck everyone! Mailart365 is lots of fun, but computers are hard, AmIright?!
Here's number 45 to 64.....With 54, 58 and 59 missing, but I'll find them on my computer somewhere....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: