Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Send Offs

Here's some more outgoing mail, while I try to keep up with this bogus New Years Resolution of "Send More Mail".

I think that resolution has slowly turned into "Have More Fun".

Either way, I'm winning, right?



Photobucket

This postcard is being sent to Fred One Litch, one of my favourite artists whom I've scoped on flickr.



Photobucket

For Ed



Photobucket

For Rebecca



Photobucket

For Lynn



Photobucket

For mah gurl, Jen Staggs



Photobucket

A Hello for Bifidus Jones



Photobucket

For Sarah



Photobucket

For Diane

3 comments:

uncustomary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
uncustomary said...

Ah, I accidentally deleted it because I thought it posted twice.
Summary: you are awesome, I like your mail, I condone your transformation of new years resolution into have more fun, you're #1, and if you send me mail like this I will always love you.

Unknown said...

Deal. I'mma fire you off a postcard this week while I figure out a response to your list-mail. Keep an eye out!!