Saturday, April 28, 2012

REAL LIFE POST!

I went away.


Photobucket


It was beautiful. It wasn't far and it wasn't for long, but it was much needed amidst a bunch of things like this:

Photobucket

Drinking 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. The equivelant of nine beers in an hour and a half.


Photobucket

Oh yeah, and outdoors at noon on Good Friday. Mind you, I did not participate in this, but it sounds like something I would do. And have tried to do in the past.



Photobucket

Late night escapades on motorcycles outside of house parties


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dark techno



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday night, 4:30 in the morning (Saturday morning?), Laundry bin livin' is hard


Went to the hospital only once while I was off in the country, only once.

Photobucket


Photobucket

All in all, life has been good, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the normal swing of things? Hopefully spending less money and sending more mail.

1 comment:

uncustomary said...

This looks like it was wonderful. I'm glad you only went to the hospital once, twice would have been tacky.