Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nothing says "January" like some Halloween photos:

I went on vacation in October and had the time of my life.
So much so, that when I returned home to Halifax, I couldn't have fun anymore.
No matter what I tried, no fun. So I moved to the country to be beside the ocean, because I feel like this is what I am supposed to be doing right now.
Slowing down, being lonely and getting things done.

To help me relive the good ol` days (3 months ago), I`m sharing some photos of the weekend where I did a lot of things I shouldn`t have.

Photobucket
That's my Halloween costume. It's also Raven, my online gothic alterego.
http://www.myspace.com/ravenunholydancedeath
Looks like she got a new big city hair do.


Photobucket
To party by way of piggyback.


Photobucket
Some pals found us in the Black Magick Massage Parlour


Photobucket
Us sitting outside of the church we peed on.

No comments: