Sunday, June 17, 2012

Don't Forget About Me

I'm still here, I swear, I'm just takin' 'er real easy (sleazy).


Photobucket




I wanted to tell y'all about the sweet mail I've been saving up to show you.


Here's a beautiful lil' mini guy from one of my forever closest friends, Kira. She's been all over everywhere. I hear talks about Cali and New Orleans and one of my second homes, Toronto. I love her A LOT.

Photobucket


And look at this beautiful handwriting:

Photobucket




This next package is from my party gurl Steph, and is basically the whole reason I haven't had time to update my blog in the past few months. She's up and moved to Vancouver for a little while. Maybe you'll see me around more often. Check out her mail style. REAL NICE.

Untitled


The back: Just as nice!

Photobucket



And inside, a beautiful little flappy book with a note on the inside. I cannot divulge in a girls secrets, but I can assure you the note was filled with scratchy stories of cute boys and outfits. TYPICAL.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have much much more coming real real soon.

No comments: