Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Recently Received Mail

Photobucket

From my gurl J. Walker who moved to the big city, away from me. I miss her everyday. She was my right hand man for a few good solid months. She'll never know how much she helped me through. True to form, this arrived yesterday on the worst day.
Check out her blog, she's got some cool stuff over there: http://raptortexasranger.tumblr.com/


Photobucket

From Karen! I don't know if you can tell from this scan, but that red paint is so luscious it still looks wet. It isn't though, I know because I touched it and also because, well, that's impossible.



Photobucket

And oldie but a beauty from Dewi! Interestingly enough, this character looks a heck of a lot like my BFF...could it be?



Photobucket

From Jarrah on sendsomething.net, one of my favourite internet haunts. Wishing I had those stickers. Notice the subtle suggestion in the left hand corner. Thanks Jarrah, I'm trying!

No comments: